Labels

Thursday, October 28, 2010

One of those life changing defining moments.

Defining moments.. when something occurs that is so significant it forces you to make a choice as to which path to follow. 


I was reminded today by someone from my past, about a day long, long ago when I was pregnant and in the middle of a drug deal gone wrong... the sawed off shotguns were pointed at no other than me.. yep.. the pregnant girl!... 


stayed tuned


Dakini


update... someone on Facebook made a comment: "What that's crazy!"


my response:



yes..all true. I would sometimes doubt my memory of that day, but then yesterday someone, that I knew back on the streets sent me a random email in response to a post I had on Amazon (about the book Telegraph 3 am). Seems he was also photographed, but they did not publish his image.

Anyway.. turns out he was in that room.. his email trigged my memory and I am trying to muster up the courage to go back to that day and pull it all together.

You see, my boyfriend at the time was a coke dealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment